Cover: Leatherette with Linen Spine
Prompt Booklet Included The Loom Parent-Child Journal is a beautifully designed and illustrated journal that helps you build a stronger relationship with your child.
• Thoughtful writing and drawing prompts that will spark open conversation and genuine connection with your son or daughter (5 years old and up)
• A meaningful, screen-free activity
•Improves reading, writing, and communication skills in an engaging way
• Sparks creativity and imagination
• Contains research-backed practices of gratitude, affirmations, and the growth mindset
• Includes a mini booklet of prompts to start conversations inside and outside of the journal
• Neutral design with beautiful illustrations and gold foil accents
Examples of prompts in the Loom Parent-Child Journal:
-Something unique about you that I admire:
-My favorite ways to spend time with you:
-What's your favorite place to be in our home and why?